InFlight Amenity Kit [Air New Zealand]
Air New Zealand Limited, Commissioned by
See full details
1. Bag: Small clutch, white, wool(?) with navy blue button and sting closure. Air New Zealand logo on tag at left side of clutch.
2. Socks: Pair of striped loose cotton socks, coloured purple, pink, blue, white and navy.
3. Sleep Mask: Textile Sleep Mask with navy textile interior and blue textile front which is pattered with the words “Beware I sleep walk”. Single thick black elastic strap to go around head with Velcro closure. Label attached has Air New Zealand logo in white. On it.
4. Pen: Frosted plastic ballpoint pen. Branding in navy on ‘arm’ of pen "AIR NEW ZEALAND"
5. Earplugs: White plastic packet with “3M” branding, contains two neon orange foam earplugs. “3M 1100 / Foam Ear Plugs”.
6. Toothbrush Kit: White paper wrapper, Contains: Toothbrush (clear plastic with white bristles and a plastic cover for the head of the toothbrush), Toothpaste (Small tube of "COLGATE / Cavity / Protection " toothpaste, in red, white and blue packaging).
7. Moisturiser: Tube of “CLARINS / PARIS / […] / HydraQuench / Cream / Normal to dry skin / […] / MADE IN FRANCE”. Plastic tube coloured Grey/blue and white with white cap.
8. Lip Balm: Tube of “CLARINS / PARIS / […] / Moisture / Replenishing / Lip Balm / With essential / rose wax / […] / MADE IN FRANCE”. Plastic tube coloured Grey/blue and white with white narrowed cap.
AIR NEW ZEALAND Logo
3M 1100 / Foam Ear Plugs Maker's Mark
COLGATE / Cavity / Protection Maker's Mark
CLARINS / PARIS / […] / HydraQuench / Cream / Normal to dry skin / […] / MADE IN FRANCE Maker's Mark
CLARINS / PARIS / […] / Moisture / Replenishing / Lip Balm / With essential / rose wax / […] / MADE IN FRANCE Maker's Mark
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.