New Zealand Aero Transport news clippings. A brief history of the company
See full details
2. (i) Another Avro 'plane' (1921)
2. (ii) Christchurch Airman flies to Wellington. (NZ Herald 1921)
2. (iii) Aerodrome at Lyall Bay. (NZ Herald 1921)
3. (i) Empire Communications. (NZ Herald 1921)
3. (ii) Cook Strait flight. (NZ Herald 1921)
3. (iii) Empire Airship development. (NZ Herald 1921)
4. Aviation a busyday. (Southland)
5. (i) Aviation in the city (Times 1921)
5. (ii) Across Cook Strait (Times 1921)
6. (i) South Canterbury Aviation (Christchiurch Sun 1921)
6. (ii) Captain P. K. Fowler . New Zealand Aero Transport Company (Southland Times 1921)
7. H. F. Wigram (Essay Prize) (Observer 1921)
8. (i) Civil Aviation: Return for August. (Dominion 1921)
8. (ii) Flight to Wellington. (Christchurch Sun 1921)
8. (iii) Arrival at Kaikoura. (Christchurch Sun 1921)
8. (iv) Avro at Blenheim. (Christchurch Sun 1921)
9. Aviation as the universal transportation (Timaru Herald 1921
10. Captain S Mallard Avro tour. ()tago Daily Times 1921)
11. (i) Aeroplane accidents; Protecting the City Council. (Evening Post 1921)
11. (ii) Aerial post; Paris and Warsaw. (Lyttleton times 1921)
11. (iii) Imperial Communication. (Waikato Times 1921)
12. (i) The flight to Wellington (Christchurch Press 1921)
12. (ii) By Air another arrival, Flight from Timaru. (Evening Post 1921)
12. (iii) Flying Statistics, Five months work in New Zealand.
13. (i) Aerial mail services. (Poverty Bay Herald 1921)
13 .(ii) Stunting over Invercargil (Southland Daily News 1921)
14 Aircraft in defence. Scheme for New Zealand, Duties of Air Force, First Prize Esasay.
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.