Property records for domestic dwelling 29 Oakley Avenue, Waterview, Auckland, 1924-1937
See full details
Covering the period 1924 -1937.
15 documents that Include documents relating to property purchase, payments, alterations and purchases.
1. Tracing drawing of dwelling showing; plan, elevation, end elevation.
2. March 1924; Deposit for Allotment 48, Oakley Park estate.
3. March 1924; Contract to build two room cottage. (W.A.Phillips builder)
4. Contract for Plumber and painter. Job prescription.
5. August 1924; Invoice/receipt from Tamaki Sawmill Co.Ltd
6. October 1924; Invoice/receipt The Leyland O'Brien Timber CO. Ltd.
7. March 1925; Receipt for payment of principal.
8. December 1926; Receipt for payment of principal.
9. March 1931; Invoice/receipt supplying & fitting spouting and downpipe.
10. March 1935; Contract/receipt for additions to residence.
11. April 1935; Receipt for progress payment for alterations.
12. May 1935; Receipt for 3rd payment for alterations.
13. May 1935; Invoice/receipt for papering rooms from J. Llewllyn.
14. July 1936; Newton Cabinet Works. receipt.
15. October 1936; Farmers Trading Co. Ltd. Invoice/receipt for b 16" barr Unity mower.
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.