U.S. Navy engine Log book : Wright Aero Corp, Model R1820-52
1. Engine installation test for aircraft.
2. R.N.Z.A.F. Instrument record card. (Bank & Climb A 4)
3. Navy Department , Bureau of Aeronautics. Accessory record (Carburetor)
4. Navy Department , Bureau of Aeronautics. Accessory record (Magneto)
5. R.N.Z.A.F. Instrument record card. (Directional
unit A 4.)
6. Fleet Air Base : Aircraft inspection Form.
7. Wright Aeronautical Corporation : Routine Engine Inspection Test Log (4 Sheets)
8. Thirty-hour aircraft inspection form.
9. Douglas Aircraft Company Inc. Parts list ordered.
10. (a) Monthy return for Motor Vehicle.
(b) [Airframe Inspection} Airframe No.NZ 5020
66 Muir Ave
Mangere Bridge, AK. Hand-written
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.