Aviation papers and documents : Glen L Martin Company ; Martin Aircraft
1. Business card with brochure.
2. No.1456: U.S.Navy's Martin JRM2 Caroline Mars.
3. No.1457:JRM Martin Mars Flying boat in service.
4. No.1480: PTV-N-2 (Gorgon IV) Remote control aircraft.
5. Martin AM-1 Mauler.
6. Martin Mercator
7. No.1574:1949; Viking rocket.
8. No.1580: 1949; Fire control systems.
9. No.1596: 1949; Martin KDM-1 target drone.
10. No.1622: 1949; Martin XB-51. US Airforce jet aircraft.
11. No.1625; 1949; Martin P5M-1 Seaplane.
12. 1949; Martin XB-51.
13. No.1690: Hinged underwater flaps for P5M-1 Martin flying boats.
14. No.1718: 1950; Twin engine Martin 4-0-4.
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.