[Aeronautic navigation and weather forecasting documents]
Jack Dunlop, Compiler
See full details
1) Includes route and terminal forecast from Nichols Field to Moratai [sic]
2) Two blank and two annotated versions of 'Combined aircraft weather report code: CAW-C PACSEA - General' which relate to different flights.
3) Instructions to pilots on the use of UCO (Plain) PAC-SEA W/T_(CW)_VOICE (three leaves).
4) Blank navigation analysis form to be completed by navigator and navigation officer (A.F. -314.), instructions on verso.
5) Four navigation logs relating to different orders and flights carried out in the Pacific in February - March 1947. Completed by Dunlop for RNZAF Squadron 41.
6) A weather forecast report completed by the R.N.Z.A.F. Meteorological Service for a flight from Norfolk to Whenuapai on the 30th of March 1947.
7) Navigation reports for various Pacific flights.
8) Blank air route forecast form (C.M.B. A/27).
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.