[Pan American Airways media releases and ephemera]
Unknown, Compiler; Pan American World Airways, Maker;
See full details
Pan American World Airways, Maker
(1) A press kit for Pan AM's 20th and 30th anniversary services respectively to Australia and New Zealand (1967).
(2) A press release for the Deep Freeze III project with a Strato Clipper due to land on Antarctica (1957).
(3) A press release on profits going up and costs going down for Pan AM (1965).
(4) A bulletin about wartime flying in WWII (text not completely legible).
(5) Nine 'Travel Talk' advertisements showing different routes flown by Pan AM, including Pacific destinations.
(6) Time table and route fare for routes flown from Auckland to various destinations by Pan AM (1965)
(7) A letter about a booklet 'A new idea' promoting travel through the United States (booklet not included) (1967).
(8) A loose caption meant to accompany a photograph of Mrs. Cleo Musick and Captain James Fleming holding a plaque in memory of Captain Edward Musick (1954).
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.