[Phonograph ephemera: Invoices, catalogues and supplements]
See full details
(1) Catalogue 'Kreisler the greatest living violinist makes records only for "His Master's Voice"' (n.d.)
(2) Catalogue 'Gilbert and Sullivan operas recorded in complete form under the direction of Rupert D'Oyly Carte exclusively on "His Master's Voice" records' (n.d.)
(3) Catalogue '"His Master's Voice" list of new "gramophone" records (December 1916)
(4) Catalogue '"His Master's Voice" record catalogue' (1922)
(5) Catalogue '"His Master's Voice" catalogue of records' (1926, catalogue no. 2)
(6) Catalogue '"His Master's Voice" new electrical recordings silent surface' (August 1927)
(7) Catalogue 'A summary of new "His Master's Voice" electrical recordings of a number of Beethoven's greatest works' (for the centenary of Beethoven's death, 1927)
(8) Catalogue 'Latest Zonophone records including October 1923' (1923)
(9) Catalogue 'Zonophone records complete catalogue' (May 1923)
(10) Catalogue 'Latest zonophone records' (November 1926)
(11) Catalogue 'Catalogue 1920' (Columbia Records, 1920)
(12) Two copies of 'New records' (supplement no. 48, Columbia Records, n.d.)
(13) Supplement 'New records' (supplement no. 112, Columbia Records, n.d.)
(14) Supplement 'New records' (supplement no. 97, Regal Records, n.d.)
(15) Catalogue missing cover, possibly issue of 'New records' printed on pages are "from the H.M.V. (N.Z. Ltd) Studios"
(16) Four loose leaves with hand-written lists of records. Respectively headed 'sacred vocal records', 'vocal solos, duets, quartettes', 'operatic records', and 'bard'.
(17) Five receipts for record sales by the Gramophone Department at E. & F. Piano Agency Ltd (Auckland) to Mr. Fleming of Takapuna. For the year 1917.
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.