[Documents relating to the career of air hostess Judy Everard]
Judy Everard, Compiler
See full details
(1) B.C.P.A. (British Commonwealth Pacific Airlines) flight crew information circular. Informing Everard of her appointment as hostess on service B.P./1-2/34 departing from Sydney, July 194[?].
(2) Woman's uniform list for unknown airline. Includes list of summer and winter uniform items. Comes with international telegram envelope.
(3) Empty telegram envelope addressed to Everard from Qantas Empire Airways Ltd. (n.d.)
(4) One B.O.A.C. (British Overseas Airways Corporation) ticket and baggage check made out to D. C. Burt
(5) Letter addressed to Mrs J. Burt (nee Everard) confirming interview for the position of Air Hostess Superintendent with Trans-Australia Airlines (2 April 1963).
(6) Three newsclippings relating to air stewardesses. All three show photographs of Judy Everard.
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.