[Ephemera and memorabilia relating to the activities of the Public Service Garage and its employees]
Ken Crow, Compiler
See full details
(1) Four pairs of Public Service Garage car door stickers featuring Crown emblem used for identifying government cars (1960s-1970s).
(2) Invitation and order of service booklet for the N.Z. Post and Telegraph Association diamond jubilee reunion in 1950.
(3) Toast list booklet and two menus for the Public Service Garage reunion dinner in 1975 in Wellington.
(4) Final issue of Post Office News (Mar 1987) with an article on PSG operations.
(5) Two issues of Department of Internal Affairs publication 'In Touch with Internal Affairs' (vol. 2 no. 5, Dec 1990 and vol. 3 no.9, Oct 1991). Both have articles on VIP Transport Services (formerly Public Service Garage when under the Post and Telegraph Department).
(6) Two fliers for the Wellington PSG Christmas party in 1974.
(7) One photocopy of a cartoon by Anthony Ellison featuring comic depiction of the transport service with the New Zealand Post logo on the side of a limousine (date unknown).
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.