[Records relating to the administrative and reunion activities of the Public Service Garage and its employees]
Ken Crow, Compiler
See full details
(1) Invitation replies to 1990 PSG reunion held in the Auckland Stanley Street garage (2 folders of replies originally bound in paper folder with metal fastener).
(2) Auckland PSG Club membership applications. Some applications have attached funeral orders of service and obituaries. (2 folders, originally in ring binder titled 'PSG Applications')
(3) Other administrative and financial records for PSG reunions including an invitation to 1990 reunion; committee meeting minutes; correspondence by Ray Jones and Des Long; blank membership application; receipt books; banking documents including statements and deposit book with Trust Bank.
(4) Manila folder titled 'Visit report' which includes correspondence and visit reports by Promotions Officers.
(5) Typed and hand-written accounts of PSG operations and compiled lists of PSG employees.
(6) Blank form book for requesting motor vehicle service with New Zealand Post.
(7) Loose index of PSG Officers' address cards listing next of kin.
(8) Publication 'List and index of permanent officers in the post office on 1 April 1985'. Pages indexing PSG employees have been annotated and removed from the index and sit inside the front cover.
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.