Cavalcade of New Zealand locomotives : an historical survey of the railway engine in New Zealand since 1863
A. N. Palmer, Author; W. W. Stewart, Author;
See full details
W. W. Stewart, Author
2. wooden rails and iron horses
3. invercargill railway sold for £400!
4. southward to the waikato
5. the great public works era
6. birth of a tradition
7. from east to west over the alps
8. the turn of the century
9. the railway that enterprise built
10. two decades of progress
11. final development of steam
12. invisible power
13. the age of oil
14. index to locomotives
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.