The wedding dress : 300 years of bridal fashions
Edwina Ehrman, Author
See full details
Includes bibliographical references (pages 199-203) and index.
1. Silver and white 1700-90
2. The white wedding dress 1790-1840 - A working-class wedding
3. Commercializing the white wedding 1840-1914 - Too old for white
4. Towards the modern 1914-45 - To wed in red
5. Ready-to-wear 1945-90 - A civil wedding
6. Choosing white 1990s to the present.
Library card inside front cover
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.