Motorway Support Vehicle Manuals [New Zealand Police]
General Motors Holden Limited, Manufacturer; Nautech Electronics, Manufacturer; New Zealand Police, Attributed to;
See full details
Nautech Electronics, Manufacturer
New Zealand Police, Attributed to
1. Black vinyl and plastic folder with red "HOLDEN" lion logo on front.
2. VE Series II Ute Owners Handbook, c.2011, printed in Australia. White cover with green text and Holden logo. pp.292.
3. "Thank you for choosing a Holden" Card with list of nationwide Holden Authorised Service Providers on reverse. White card with red and black text. Printed 2012.
4. Holden Advantage Owners Information Booklet. Printed December 2011. pp.10. White cover with black text and red Holden logo.
5. V6 & V8 Engines: VE and WM Series II Service/Warranty Booklet. Printed 2012 in Australia. pp.56. Grey cover with black text and Holden logo
6. Nautech Electronics: Holden Commodore VE Emergency Equipment Operating Instructions Booklet. Printed 2012 in New Zealand. pp.16. White paper, with cover featuring photo of Holden Commodore Police Vehicle and Logo of New Zealand Police.
7. Battery Maintenance Card for Battery VE 670682, 30/07/12, filled in in pen with details of maintenance.
8. Holden Membership Card, features details of Emergency Breakdown Service and vehicles membership number, white with black text.
9. Card featuring vehicle security information, white with black text.
10. Two silver Holden 0800 number stickers for car window on white backing.
2012. Motorway Support Vehicle Manuals [New Zealand Police], 2017.9.2. The Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT).
The development of MOTAT's online platform is a continual process. Records are updated regularly, with new information and images. There may be mistakes or omissions in the information provided and we welcome input from the public.
Do you know something about this object? Contact us or comment below.
Be the first to comment.